Kaiser High School’s class of 2016 will be graduating this Friday, May 20, 2016. Ceremonies take place on campus. Here is additional information pertaining to parking and accommodation for the disabled.
• Parking is available on Tiers 2,3,4 and grass lot.
• Reserved and Handicapped parking available on Tier 1,
• AFJROTC will assist guests with parking
Accommodations for the Disabled:
• Please contact Vice Principal Dana Takahara-Dias at 394-1200 (2226)
Post Graduation Ceremony Traffic Plan:
• HPD will contra flow all lanes exiting Kaiser High School to make a left turn only on Lunalilo Home Road from 7:30 pm to 8:30pm
Traffic Plan Map: https://drive.google.com/
Helpful Graduation Info
Friday, May 20, 2016
Map of Campus – http://www.kaiser.k12.hi.us/
Graduation Night – Graduation Ceremony Begins at 6:30 PM
Ceremony ends at approximately 7:30 PM.
What to Bring for Comfort
You’ll be sitting in the sun, so a hat, sunscreen, cool clothing, sunglasses are all good ideas.
Kaiser’s Project Graduation 2017 will be selling snacks and water
Where Are the Graduates After the Ceremony?
The graduates will leave their stand in the field and move to the edges of the stadium field where “Last Name” letters are posted. They will have some family time before they are asked to check in for Project Graduation.